Ohne Kommentar und Übersetzung: The brand new Juliani Veela is finally unveiled.
This is the first sportscar from the new Milanese manufacturer Juliani and will be built totally hand made in Italy following the specifications of passionate customers from all over the World. The new Veela will be available at the beginning with a front located V8 520bhp and a 6 speed close ratio manual gearbox.
The new Juliani is a 2 doors and 4 seats coupè body, with extrardinary lightweight of only 1160kg, thanks to the space frame iron chassis complete of full rollbar and paneled with composit honeycombe panels. The body work is made in epoxidic laminated fiberglass with a weight of only 80kgs.
The Veela has 19 superlight alloys fitted on ceramic hubs and CNC worked uprights from 4kgs of alluminium blocks. Double independent wishbones are made from cast alloy and shocks are made by Ohlins.
The powerful brake system is offered by Brembo with 355mm discs in the front and 330mm in the back with 4pots calipers. It is included a variable and switchable Traction control system complete of launch control.
Juliani Veela will have as standard a carbon driveshaft capables to match up to 800bhp but 75% lighter than a standard driveshaft from a front engine sportscar. The rear limited slip differential has 3.64 ratio, but can be upgraded with different ratios following customer preferences.
Interiors will be made with italian taste by italian craftmen based on Recaro seats, with full leather on customer choice, with carbon fiber dashboard that include for the first time in the World an integrated Apple iPad 2 system capables to manage radio system, navigation system, multimedia system, internet and phone connections and an optionals 5 cams onboard video recording system.
Juliani Veela will be the first car to fit as standard in collaboration with prestigious Nardi Volanti, two types of steering wheels: wooden Kallista (as fitted on again Zonda) and the revolutionary Two Spokes wheel. Only the driver will be each time the one able to chose the right wheel for his right feeling!
The front lights are made by Hella with daylight LED system and bixeno main beam as standard, in the back there is a double circular full Led system.
Juliani Veela is an unique car in its own class, the 4 seats sportscar with the best power to weight ratio in the World. But this car is not created for the circuit, it has been created for the total pleasure of driving, for an everyday driving with the family, with spacious boot usefull to storage also a full set of golf clubs. The new Veela keeps alive the tradition of hand made sportscars with the feeling and performance of a modern car.
Veela will be produced only in Italy in right hand drive and left hand drive form, and will be sold worldwide on limited production through selected dealers.
For further informations
- Chassis: Space frame with composite honeycombe panels and integral rollbar
- Body: Epoxidic fiber glass bodywork with coeficient 3,2 kgs/mq
- Engine: V8 6200cc 520hp at 6300 rpm, single body trottle, carbon airbox
- Exhaust system: 2 S/Steel 4″ manifolds, double sport catalytic converters, x-pipe, S/Steel silencers
- Drivetrain: Manual 6 speed + R gearbox, carbon fiber driveshaft, GT2 performance LSD differential 3.64
- Traction: Rear wheel drive, progressive traction control, launch control
- Suspensions: Indipendent front and rear double alloy whishbones, front and rear anti rollbar
- Shock absorbers: Ohlins adjustable coilovers
- Steering: Power steering 13:1
- Brakes: Power assisted, Brembo front 355mm 4 pots callipers and rear 330mm 2 pots callipers
- Wheels: Alloy uprights with ceramic hubs, 19″ alloy wheels, 265/40 19″ front and 305/30 19″ rear tyres
- Lights system: Full LED and front bixenon, rear multi LED
- Weight: 1160 kgs
- Length: 4550 mm
- Width: 1920 mm
- Height: 1240 mm
- Wheelbase: 2620 mm
- Boot size: 520 ltrs
- Fuel tank: 72 ltrs
- Power/weight ratio: 2,23 Kgs per single hp, 448 cv per ton
- Top Speed: > 310 km/hrs
- Performance: 0-100km/hrs in 3,4 sec. , 0-160km/hrs in 7,6 sec.
Es wird ausdrücklich betont, dass InterBerges, Gerd F. Berges keinerlei Einfluss auf die Gestaltung und die Inhalte von verlinkten Seiten oder anderer externer Inhalte hat. Und darum jegliche Haftung